Paprika beef meatballs and tomato salad
The ingredient of Paprika beef meatballs and tomato salad
- 500g Coles Australian 3 Star Beef Mince
- 2 teaspoons floor paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (elective)
- 350g combined medley tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- half of cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons pitted green olives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Paprika beef meatballs and tomato salad
- Combine the mince, paprika, garlic, tomato paste and cayenne pepper, if desired, in a bowl. Shape tablespoonfuls of mince aggregate into ovals.
- Heat a greased barbecue flat plate or frying pan on excessive. Cook the meatballs, turning from time to time, for six mins or till browned throughout and cooked thru. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to maintain heat.
- Combine the tomato, onion, celery and parsley in a large bowl. Add the meatballs and toss lightly to mix.
- Combine olives, oil and lemon juice in a screw-pinnacle jar. Season. Shake to mix. Drizzle dressing over salad and season.
Nutritions of Paprika beef meatballs and tomato saladfatContent: 446.93 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein