Pulled beef, rosemary and fennel pasta
The ingredient of Pulled beef, rosemary and fennel pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.2kg Coles Australian Beef Blade Roast, trimmed, quartered
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 huge carrot, chopped
- three rosemary sprigs
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) dry white wine
- 700g jar tomato passata with Italian herbs
- 1 cup (250ml) beef inventory
- 2 fennel bulbs, fronds reserved, cut into thin wedges
- 500g rigatoni pasta
- Coles Stone Baked Sourdough Olive Batard, to serve
The instruction how to make Pulled beef, rosemary and fennel pasta
- Heat the oil in a huge frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add the beef and prepare dinner for 5 minutes every facet or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce warmness to medium. Add the onion, carrot, rosemary and bay leaves to the pan. Cook, stirring, for five mins or till onion is tender. Add the garlic and prepare dinner, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the wine and prepare dinner for 3 minutes or till reduced with the aid of 1/2. Add the passata and inventory. Bring to the boil.
- Return the pork to pan. Reduce warmness to low. Cover and bring to a simmer. Cook, turning pork halfway through, for two half of hours or until red meat is smooth.
- Remove the pork from the pan. Add the fennel to the sauce. Cook, stirring sometimes, for 10 mins or until fennel is just softened.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the pasta in a huge saucepan of salted boiling water following packet guidelines or until al dente. Drain.
- Use two forks to coarsely shred the beef. Return to the sauce with the pasta and stir to combine. Top the pasta with reserved fennel fronds and serve with the bread.
Nutritions of Pulled beef, rosemary and fennel pastafatContent: