The ingredient of Beef tataki
- 80ml (1/three cup) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon mild olive oil
- 750g-piece beef eye fillet, tied at 4cm periods
- Watercress sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef tataki
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sherry, sugar and sesame oil in a small jug.
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Heat the olive oil in a big frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Season the red meat with salt and pepper. Add the red meat to the pan and prepare dinner, turning on occasion, for 10 minutes or till browned. Transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes for medium-rare or till cooked on your liking. Transfer to a wire rack over a plate to cool absolutely.
- Transfer the pork to a huge sealable plastic bag. Add the soy sauce mixture and flip to coat. Place in the fridge for four hours or in a single day to marinate.
- Arrange the watercress on a serving platter. Thinly slice the pork and arrange on pinnacle of the watercress. Drizzle over any last soy sauce mixture.
Nutritions of Beef tatakifatContent: 201.955 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein