The ingredient of Beef nachos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 huge onion, finely chopped
- 500g red meat mince
- 300g can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chilli powder
- 35g sachet reduced-salt taco seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- half cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 230g packet corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa
- Avocado, diced, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef nachos
- Preheat oven to 200C. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium warmth. Cook onion for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or till browned.
- Add kidney beans, chilli powder, seasoning, tomato paste and water. Reduce warmth to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or till thick. Stir via coriander.
- Arrange corn chips on a heatproof plate. Top with mince. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until hot. Top with salsa, avocado and sour cream. Serve.
Nutritions of Beef nachosfatContent: