Autumn red meat casserole with herb dumplings
The ingredient of Autumn red meat casserole with herb dumplings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 800g Coles Australian Beef Chuck Steak, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 swede, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 6 Carisma potatoes, coarsely chopped
- 800g can Coles Diced Tomatoes
- 1 cup (250ml) beef inventory
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 60g cold butter, chopped
- 2 cups (300g) self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- three/four cup (180ml) milk
The instruction how to make Autumn red meat casserole with herb dumplings
- Heat half of the oil in a huge saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. Add the pork and cook dinner, in batches, for five mins or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the closing oil inside the equal pan over excessive warmth. Add the carrot, swede and onion and cook dinner, stirring now and again, for five mins or until softened. Add the garlic and potato and cook dinner for 1 min. Add the tomato and inventory. Season. Stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Return the beef to the pan. Reduce warmness to low. Cover and simmer for 1u00bc hours. Uncover and simmer for a further 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, to make the herb dumplings, preheat oven to 2 hundredu00b0C. Place the flour in a bowl. Use your arms to rub the butter into flour. Stir in the parsley and basil. Season. Make a properly within the centre. Add sufficient milk to the centre to shape a smooth sticky dough. Stir nicely to combine. Roll the aggregate into 12 even-sized balls.
- Arrange the herb dumplings over the pinnacle of the beef combination. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake, uncovered, for 20 mins or until dumplings double in size and are cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Autumn red meat casserole with herb dumplingsfatContent: