Jerk red meat ribs with smashed pumpkin
The ingredient of Jerk red meat ribs with smashed pumpkin
- three spring onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 long inexperienced chilli, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- four Coles Australian Beef Short Ribs
- 1.5kg butternut pumpkin, reduce into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- Rocket leaves, to serve
- Green chilli, more, sliced, to serve
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Jerk red meat ribs with smashed pumpkin
- Preheat oven 180C.
- Place the spring onion, chilli, garlic, thyme, soy sauce, lime juice and oil in a meals processor or blender. Process or combination till onion aggregate is sort of clean.
- Place the ribs in huge shallow ceramic dish. Pour over the onion aggregate. Turn to coat. Place inside the refrigerator, included, for two hours or overnight.
- Drain the ribs. Place on a cord rack over a large roasting pan. Cover with foil. Roast the ribs, turning every 30 mins, for eleven/2 hours.
- Place pumpkin in single layer on a baking tray lined with foil. Spray with oil spray. Season.
- Increase oven temperature to 200C. Remove foil from ribs. Brush with any pan juices. Add the pumpkin to oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until ribs are browned. Remove ribs from oven. Stand, protected, for 10 minutes to relaxation. Bake the pumpkin a similarly 10 minutes or till golden and gentle. Use a fork to coarsely mash the pumpkin.
- Divide the smashed pumpkin among serving plates. Top with ribs. Sprinkle with rocket and further chilli and serve with lime.
Nutritions of Jerk red meat ribs with smashed pumpkinfatContent: