Beef and potato curry
The ingredient of Beef and potato curry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g Coles Australian Beef Chuck Steak, reduce into 2cm portions
- 500g potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm portions
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Clive of India Hot Curry Powder
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) Coles Medium Grain White Rice, rinsed, drained
- 1/four cup (70g) Coles Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 1/2 cups water
The instruction how to make Beef and potato curry
- Preheat oven to 150C. Heat 1/2 the oil in a massive saucepan over medium-high warmness. Add the pork and prepare dinner, in 2 batches, for four-five mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the closing oil in the pan over medium-high warmness. Add the onion and cook dinner, stirring, for five minutes or until onion softens. Add the ginger, garlic and curry powder and prepare dinner, stirring, for 1 min or till fragrant.
- Return the pork to the pan with 2 half cups (625ml) water. Bring to the boil. Cover and transfer to the oven. Cook for 1 half hours or until the pork may be very soft.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner the rice following packet guidelines.
- Divide the rice and curry among serving bowls. Top with a dollop of yoghurt to serve.
Nutritions of Beef and potato curryfatContent: