Mexican red meat and bean calzone
The ingredient of Mexican red meat and bean calzone
- 340g (2 1/four cups) simple flour
- 1 teaspoon (1 sachet) dried yeast
- half teaspoon sugar
- 250ml (1 cup) heat water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lengthy fresh pink chilli, thinly sliced (elective)
- 450g lean pork mince
- 2-3 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 30g pkt taco seasoning
- 100g colby cheese, diced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lime cheeks, to serve
- Sour cream or yoghurt, to serve (optionally available)
The instruction how to make Mexican red meat and bean calzone
- Place flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Make a well and upload yeast and sugar. Pour in warm water, 1 tbs oil and chilli, if the usage of. Use a flat-bladed knife to stir until dough comes collectively. Turn onto a gently floured surface. Knead for 3-4 minutes, until dough is clean.
- Lightly spray a massive bowl with oil. Place dough in bowl. Cover and set apart in a heat vicinity for 30-40 mins, until dough has doubled in length.
- Heat remaining 2 tsp oil in a big frying pan over medium warmth. Cook the mince, stirring, for four-5 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes. Cook for two mins. Stir in beans and taco seasoning. Simmer, included, for 15 mins. Remove lid. Simmer for 5-10 mins greater or until liquid has decreased. Remove from warmth. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Punch down dough. Knead lightly on a floured floor until easy. Divide into 6 portions. Roll every into an 18-20cm disc.
- Stir cheese into mince combination. Spoon one-sixth of combination onto half of every disc. Brush edges with water. Fold discs into half of moons. Press edges to seal. Place on the organized tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 25-half-hour or till golden. Serve with avocado, salad leaves, lime cheeks and bitter cream, if the use of.
Nutritions of Mexican red meat and bean calzonefatContent: 521.737 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein