Thai red meat energy bowl
The ingredient of Thai red meat energy bowl
- 600g pork blade steak, trimmed of fat, sliced thinly throughout the grain
- three teaspoon floor coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon floor turmeric
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 cup red rice
- 200g snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- half cup mung bean sprouts
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- Thai basil, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai red meat energy bowl
- Place pork in a bowl and upload coriander, cumin, turmeric, coconut cream and 1 teaspoon fish sauce. Stir to combine.
- Rinse rice in a sieve and region in a saucepan with 2 cups water, cowl with a lid and produce to the boil. Reduce warmth and simmer for 15-20 minutes until soft and water has absorbed.
- Preheat a bbq or large non-stick fry pan to high warmness and cook dinner pork for 30 seconds according to side.
- In a massive bowl, combine the snow peas, carrots, tomatoes and sprouts.
- Combine lime juice, palm sugar and 1 teaspoon fish sauce to make the dressing.
- Place rice and salad in a bowl and top with red meat, thai basil, lime wedges, sliced chilli and dressing.
Nutritions of Thai red meat energy bowlfatContent: