Beef, cashew and infant broccoli stir-fry recipe
The ingredient of Beef, cashew and infant broccoli stir-fry recipe
- 1/4 cup (60ml) candy chilli sauce
- 2 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 600g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 massive pink onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 1 bunch child broccoli, cut into 5cm lengths
- 450g pkt microwavable jasmine rice
- 100g snow peas, trimmed
- three/four cup (120g) cashews, toasted, chopped
The instruction how to make Beef, cashew and infant broccoli stir-fry recipe
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a small jug.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a wok or big frying pan over excessive heat. Stir-fry half of the pork for two-three minutes or until brown. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with 2 tsp of the oil and final red meat. Wipe the wok or pan easy.
- Heat the final oil within the wok or pan. Add the onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and broccoli. Stir-fry for 2 mins or till simply tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet instructions.
- Return the red meat to the wok or pan with the snow peas, cashew and soy sauce aggregate. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or till heated via and well blended. Serve with the rice.
Nutritions of Beef, cashew and infant broccoli stir-fry recipefatContent: 689.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein