Crispy beef and shiitake noodles
The ingredient of Crispy beef and shiitake noodles
- 450g fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 200g fresh shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, beaten
- three tsp Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing, plus extra, to serve
- 460g red meat stir-fry strips
- three teaspoons ginger paste
- half of teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 35g (1/4 cup) cornflour
- 60ml (1/4 cup) peanut oil
- 200g bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
- 100g child spinach
- 60ml (1/four cup) oyster sauce
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- Sliced sparkling purple chilli, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy beef and shiitake noodles
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to melt. Drain nicely.
- Meanwhile, warmth the sesame oil in a huge wok or non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive heat. Add mushroom and prepare dinner, stirring, for two-three minutes or until softened. Add half the garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes or till golden. Stir in sesame dressing. Transfer to a bowl and set apart.
- Combine the red meat, ginger paste, 5 spice, Shaoxing wine and remaining garlic in a bowl. Mix well, then switch the pork to a massive sealable plastic bag. Add the cornflour, seal and shake to coat.
- Heat approximately 1 tbs peanut oil in wok or pan over high warmth. Add a 3rd of the red meat. Cook for 2-three mins or till crisp. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with last oil and pork.
- Add the broccolini to the wok or pan. Cook over medium-excessive warmness, stirring, for two mins or until tender-crisp. Add the noodles and cook, stirring, for two minutes. Add the spinach and prepare dinner for 1 minute, till wilted. Return the mushroom and pork to the wok or pan, upload the oyster sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide the noodle aggregate amongst serving bowls. Drizzle with the more dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chilli.
Nutritions of Crispy beef and shiitake noodlesfatContent: 602.041 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein