Warm wasabi red meat and zoodle salad recipe
The ingredient of Warm wasabi red meat and zoodle salad recipe
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons salt-decreased tamari
- 1 half tablespoons mirin
- 2 x 250g lean red meat rump steaks, fats trimmed
- 145g (1 cup) frozen shelled edamame
- 250g packet zucchini noodles
- 100g infant spinach
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, thinly sliced
- half small purple onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Warm wasabi red meat and zoodle salad recipe
- Combine wasabi, tamari and mirin in a small bowl. Place half the dressing in a shallow dish and upload the red meat. Turn to coat. Cover and set apart for half-hour to marinate. Reserve the remaining dressing.
- Preheat a chargrill pan or fish fry grill over high. Lightly spray beef with oil. Cook pork for two-3 minutes every side for medium-uncommon. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil and set apart for 5 minutes to relaxation earlier than thinly cutting.
- Meanwhile, steam edamame for 2-three mins over a saucepan of simmering water, adding the zucchini within the ultimate minute of cooking. Drain.
- Combine the zucchini, edamame, spinach, capsicum and onion in a large serving bowl. Top with the red meat and drizzle over the reserved dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Warm wasabi red meat and zoodle salad recipefatContent: 269.353 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein