Thai massaman pork salad recipe
The ingredient of Thai massaman pork salad recipe
- 1/four cup massaman curry paste
- 2cm piece clean ginger, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- half lemongrass stalk, white part only, very finely chopped
- 600g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons candy chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- three toddler cucumbers, thinly sliced into rounds
- 400g chat potatoes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons tamarind puree
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons crunchy peanut butter
- 270ml can mild coconut milk
- 120g mixed salad leaves
- 200g tomato medley, sliced
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- half cup sparkling coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup clean Thai basil leaves
- 1/four cup clean mint leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/four cup kind of chopped roasted peanuts
The instruction how to make Thai massaman pork salad recipe
- Combine 2 tablespoons curry paste with 1 tablespoon water, ginger, garlic and lemongrass. Place red meat in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Rub all over with paste aggregate. Cover. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, integrate chilli sauce and vinegar in a glass bowl. Add cucumber. Season. Cover. Set aside for 2 hours.
- Place potatoes in a big saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Boil for 10 to 12 mins or till simply soft. Drain. Cool for 15 mins. Slice thickly. Drizzle with peanut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a huge chargrill pan on medium-high warmness. Cook potato slices, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until charred. Transfer to a plate. Cook steak for 3 to 4 minutes each aspect, for medium, or until cooked on your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to relaxation.
- Meanwhile, prepare dinner remaining curry paste in a small saucepan over medium-excessive heat for 2 minutes. Add tamarind puree, sugar, sh sauce, peanut butter and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer. Reduce warmth to medium. Simmer, stirring sometimes, for four to 5 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Arrange salad leaves, potato, tomato, onion, herbs, bean sprouts and cucumber on a big platter. Slice beef. Place on top of salad. Drizzle with tamarind sauce and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Thai massaman pork salad recipefatContent: 556.153 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol