Mixed bean & pancetta soup
The ingredient of Mixed bean & pancetta soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pink onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 100g pancetta, rind and excess fat trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 x 400g can low-salt diced tomatoes
- 750ml (three cups) water
- 1 x 400g can four bean blend, rinsed, tired
- 100g child spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling continental parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Mixed bean & pancetta soup
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-low warmth. Add the onion and celery and cook, stirring, for six mins or until gentle. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the pancetta and prepare dinner, stirring, for five minutes or till the pancetta is crisp.
- Add tomato and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, partly covered, for 15 minutes. Add beans and prepare dinner, partially covered, for 10 mins.
- Add baby spinach and cook dinner, stirring, for 1-2 mins. Season with pepper.
- Combine the parsley and lemon rind in a bowl. Ladle soup amongst serving bowls. Top with the parsley mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Mixed bean & pancetta soupfatContent: 163.715 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein