Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
The ingredient of Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
- three tablespoons olive oil
- 1 big brown onion, finely chopped
- 1.5kg cauliflower, reduce into small florets
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 625ml (2 half cups) water
- half of bake-at-domestic Turkish bread, reduce into 1cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt & freshly floor black pepper
The instruction how to make Cauliflower soup with cumin croutons
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Heat 1 half tablespoons of the oil in a saucepan over medium warmth. Add onion and cook, uncovered, stirring on occasion, for three-4 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Add cauliflower, inventory and water. Increase warmth to excessive and convey to the boil. Reduce warmth to medium and simmer, partially included, for 15 mins or till cauliflower is soft.
- Meanwhile, region bread, final oil, cumin seeds, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl. Toss until well mixed. Spread over lined tray. Bake in preheated oven for thirteen-15 mins or till golden and crisp. Set apart.
- Place a 3rd of the soup within the bowl of a food processor or blender and technique until smooth. Return to the saucepan. Repeat in 2 greater batches with ultimate soup. Taste and season with pepper.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Top with croutons, sprinkle with any cumin seeds.
Nutritions of Cauliflower soup with cumin croutonsfatContent: 362.324 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein