Roast garlic & potato soup
The ingredient of Roast garlic & potato soup
- 2 heads garlic, unpeeled
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1L (4 cups) Massel hen fashion liquid stock or vegetable liquid inventory
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 650g sebago (brushed) potatoes, peeled, reduce into huge pieces
- 2 sprigs clean thyme
- 60ml (1/four cup) skinny cream
- Extra clean thyme leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast garlic & potato soup
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Place the garlic in a small baking dish and drizzle with the oil. Roast in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until garlic is tender when examined with a skewer. Set apart for 10 mins to chill slightly.
- Place stock and water in a massive saucepan, cover and bring to the boil over excessive heat. Cut about 1cm off top of every garlic head. Squeeze garlic from cloves into stock. Add potatoes and thyme. Reduce warmth to medium and simmer, blanketed, for 20 mins or until potato is soft. Set aside to chill for five mins. Use tongs to get rid of thyme and discard.
- Place 1/2 of soup inside the bowl of a meals processor or blender and process until easy. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat with ultimate soup.
- Return the soup to the saucepan and upload the cream. Bring to the boil over medium-excessive heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, exposed, for five minutes or until heated via and thickened slightly.
- To serve, ladle the soup into individual serving bowls and sprinkle with the more thyme leaves.
Nutritions of Roast garlic & potato soupfatContent: 214.861 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol