The ingredient of Minestrone soup
- 3 bacon rashers, rind removed, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 desiree potato, peeled, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 1L (4 cups) Massel pork fashion liquid stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can crimson kidney beans, rinsed, tired
- 80g (1 cup) small shell pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped sparkling continental parsley
The instruction how to make Minestrone soup
- Place the bacon, carrots, celery and potato in a massive saucepan and stir to combine. Cook over high warmness, uncovered, stirring regularly, for five minutes.
- Add the garlic, pork inventory, tomatoes and purple kidney beans to the pan, cowl and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, covered, stirring once in a while, for half-hour or till the veggies are smooth. (To freeze the soup, see be aware).
- Increase heat to high. Add pasta and cook dinner, exposed, stirring every so often, following packet guidelines or until pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper. Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Minestrone soupfatContent: 621.161 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19.3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol