Warm fowl and lentil salad
The ingredient of Warm fowl and lentil salad
- 1 huge fish fry chicken
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 250g baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 400g cans lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic dressing
- 100g infant spinach
The instruction how to make Warm fowl and lentil salad
- Remove and discard skin and bones from fowl. Thickly shred hen, then chop.
- Heat oil in a massive frying pan over medium-high warmness. Add garlic. Cook for two minutes or till aromatic. Add chicken and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for three mins or until warmed through.
- Add lentils and dressing. Toss lightly for 1 to 2 mins or till heated through and nicely blended. Serve chicken combination on spinach. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm fowl and lentil saladfatContent: 409.407 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 12 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol