Curry chicken and tomato pilaf
The ingredient of Curry chicken and tomato pilaf
- Olive oil spray
- 2 (approximately 450g) single chook breast fillets, cut into 4cm portions
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sharwoods Mild Korma Curry Paste
- 400g (2 cups) basmati rice
- 750ml (3 cups) Massel salt decreased hen fashion liquid inventory
- 2 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- 1 massive tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/three cup sparkling coriander leaves
- Low-fat natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Curry chicken and tomato pilaf
- Heat a saucepan over medium-excessive warmth. Spray with olive oil spray. Cook the fowl for 3-4 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the rice and stir to coat. Add the fowl and inventory and produce to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook dinner, protected, for 12 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Set aside, blanketed, for 10 minutes.
- Top the pilaf with almonds, tomato and coriander. Serve with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Curry chicken and tomato pilaffatContent: 595.11 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 85 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein