Chilli bird stir-fry
The ingredient of Chilli bird stir-fry
- 1 half tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g bird stir-fry strips
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 4 inexperienced onions, cut diagonally into 3cm lengths
- 1 lengthy crimson chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/three cup unsalted roasted cashew nuts
- half of cup Thai basil leaves (see observe), torn
- Steamed Basmati rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilli bird stir-fry
- Heat a wok over high heat till hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil. Swirl to coat. Add 1/2 the bird. Stir-fry for two to three minutes or till browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with 2 teaspoons oil and ultimate hen strips.
- Add closing 2 teaspoons oil to wok. Swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger, onions and chilli. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add choy sum. Stir-fry for 1 minute or till shiny inexperienced.
- Return bird to wok with oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or till mixed. Stir via cashews and basil. Serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Chilli bird stir-fryfatContent: 306.398 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol