Coriander chilli chicken
The ingredient of Coriander chilli chicken
- 8 bird thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch infant bok choy, leaves and stems shredded
- 3 cups steamed jasmine rice
- lime wedges, to serve
- half bunch coriander, washed, dried (see word)
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 long crimson chillies, finely chopped
- 1/four teaspoon warm paprika
- 1 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
The instruction how to make Coriander chilli chicken
- Make coriander chilli marinade: Chop coriander leaves and roots (see word). Combine chopped coriander, lime rind, 2 tablespoons of lime juice, chillies, paprika, yoghurt and salt and pepper in a ceramic dish.
- Add chicken to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to two hours or in a single day, if time allows.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Remove hen from marinade. Place, in a single layer, in a lightly-greased roasting pan. Roast chook for 20 to half-hour or until simply cooked via.
- Meanwhile, warmth oil in a wok over medium warmness. Add bok choy and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add rice and stir-fry for two minutes or until heated via. Spoon rice onto plates. Top with bird. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Coriander chilli chickenfatContent: 592.959 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 198 milligrams cholesterol