Easy bird paella
The ingredient of Easy bird paella
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- four (125g every) bird thigh fillets, trimmed, reduce into 4cm pieces
- 1 medium pink onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked candy paprika
- 1 medium purple capsicum, chopped
- 2 cups white medium-grain rice
- three cups Massel salt reduced chook fashion liquid stock
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/four cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy bird paella
- Place saffron threads in a bowl. Add boiling water. Stand for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, warmness oil in a massive, heavy-based saucepan over high warmth. Cook hen and onion for 3 to four minutes or until golden.
- Add paprika, capsicum and rice. Stir to coat. Add saffron aggregate and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, included, stirring every so often, for 15 to 18 mins or till rice is simply gentle. Add peas and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to mix. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Easy bird paellafatContent: 643.388 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol