Paprika chicken and prawn paella
The ingredient of Paprika chicken and prawn paella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g fowl thigh fillets, roughly chopped
- 1 pink onion, finely chopped
- 2 lengthy crimson chillies, 1 seeded and finely chopped, 1 thinly sliced, to serve
- 2 cloves garlic, overwhelmed
- 1 tablespoon candy paprika
- 300g (1 1/2 cups) white long-grain rice
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) Massel fowl fashion liquid stock
- 12 green prawns, peeled with tails intact, cleaned (see observe)
- 120g (1 cup) frozen peas
- Lemon cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Paprika chicken and prawn paella
- Heat oil in a paella pan (see notice) or huge frying pan over excessive warmth. Add 1/2 the chicken and prepare dinner, stirring every so often, for three minutes or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with ultimate chicken.
- Return all fowl to pan with onion, chopped chilli, garlic and paprika. Cook, stirring, for two mins or till onion softens. Add rice and stir to combine. Pour over hen stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cowl with foil and cook dinner for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle peas over paella and set up prawns on pinnacle, then season with salt and freshly floor black pepper. Re-cover and cook for five minutes or until prawns and peas are simply cooked. Remove from heat and set apart for five mins to relaxation. Serve with chilli slices and lemon cheeks.
Nutritions of Paprika chicken and prawn paellafatContent: 551.373 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 184 milligrams cholesterol