Char siu fowl drumettes
The ingredient of Char siu fowl drumettes
- half of cup char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon shao hsing (Chinese cooking wine)
- 2cm piece clean ginger, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1.4kg chicken drumettes
- 2 green onions (inexperienced part simplest), to serve
The instruction how to make Char siu fowl drumettes
- Combine sauces, shao hsing, ginger and sesame oil in a massive glass dish. Add bird. Season with pepper. Toss. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-compelled. Divide fowl, booking marinade, among 2 ovenproof dishes (see observe). Drizzle with a touch marinade. Bake, basting with marinade, for 45 mins or until fowl is cooked, swapping dishes halfway throughout cooking.
- Meanwhile, cut onion into 8cm lengths. Cut each piece lengthways into thin strips. Place in a bowl of iced water. Stand for 10 minutes to curl. Drain nicely.
- Place chicken on a platter. Sprinkle with onion. Serve.
Nutritions of Char siu fowl drumettesfatContent: 222.748 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 22.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol