Tomato & bird paella
The ingredient of Tomato & bird paella
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 (about 600g) chicken thigh fillets, extra fats trimmed, halved
- 1 huge pink onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 pink capsicum, deseeded, cut into 2cm portions
- 2 garlic cloves, overwhelmed
- 330g (1 half of cups) arborio rice
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon floor smoked paprika
- Large pinch of saffron threads
- 1L (four cups) Massel fowl style liquid inventory
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 1 x 300g pkt frozen vast beans, thawed, peeled
- 150g (1 cup) frozen child peas
- 1 tablespoon clean thyme leaves
The instruction how to make Tomato & bird paella
- Heat the oil in a 30cm (base size) non-stick paella pan or frying pan over medium warmth. Add the chicken and prepare dinner, turning, for five minutes or till lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion, capsicum and garlic to the pan and prepare dinner, stirring, for 5 mins or till smooth. Add the rice, tomato, paprika and saffron and cook dinner, stirring, for 1 minute or until mixed. Add the inventory and convey to the boil. Reduce warmth to medium-low and simmer, with out stirring, for 15 mins.
- Add the bird to the rice combination and cook dinner for 10 minutes or until almost all the liquid has been absorbed. Add water and sprinkle over the extensive beans, peas and thyme. Cook, covered, for five minutes or until the rice is soft and all liquid has been absorbed.
- Season the paella with salt and pepper and divide among serving plates to serve.
Nutritions of Tomato & bird paellafatContent: 616.62 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 83 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein