Barbecue chook wings
The ingredient of Barbecue chook wings
- sixteen (approximately 600g) chook drumettes
- 60ml (1/four cup) bourbon whiskey
- 60ml (1/four cup) honey
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Barbecue chook wings
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof baking dish. Combine bourbon, honey, paprika and garlic in a jug. Pour bourbon combination over chicken and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and region within the refrigerator for 3 hours to increase the flavours.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Bake hen in preheated oven, turning from time to time, for half-hour or till golden brown and cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Spoon rice among serving bowls. Top with bird and serve at once.
Nutritions of Barbecue chook wingsfatContent: 221.314 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 18 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol