Grilled cumin chook
The ingredient of Grilled cumin chook
- 3 (approximately 1.8kg every) clean entire chicken or thawed frozen chickens
- three tablespoons floor cumin
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Sea salt flakes, to serve
- Freshly ground black pepper, to serve
The instruction how to make Grilled cumin chook
- Wash 1 fowl inside and out underneath cold going for walks water. Pat dry with paper towel. Place the chicken, breast-facet down, on a easy paintings surface. Use rooster shears to reduce alongside either facet of the spine. Discard backbone.
- Cut breast in half of, splitting breastbone. Use a pointy knife to reduce each facet in half of, among thigh and breast. Cut drumsticks from thighs. Remove wings from breasts. Repeat with closing chickens.
- Combine the cumin and oil in a small bowl. Drizzle the fowl with the cumin aggregate and rub flippantly into the skin.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbeque plate on high. Cook chicken pieces on preheated grill for 15 minutes every aspect or till cooked through.
- Arrange chicken on a serving platter. Season with sea salt flakes and pepper.
Nutritions of Grilled cumin chookfatContent: 323.367 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 140 milligrams cholesterol