Hoisin chicken noodles
The ingredient of Hoisin chicken noodles
- 1 x 200g pkt dried egg noodles (Changs logo)
- 500g fowl breast stir-fry
- 100ml hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch snake beans, crowned, reduce into 9cm lengths
- 60ml (1/four cup) water
The instruction how to make Hoisin chicken noodles
- Cook the egg noodles in a big saucepan of salted boiling water following packet guidelines. Drain. Return to the pan and cowl to keep warm.
- Combine the chicken and hoisin sauce in a big bowl. Heat the sesame oil in a wok over excessive warmness until simply smoking. Add the capsicum and snake beans, and stir-fry for two-3 mins or till simply soft. Add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for 4-five minutes or until the bird is cooked through. Add the water and stir-fry for 1 minute or until nicely blended.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls and top with hoisin chook combination. Serve straight away.
Nutritions of Hoisin chicken noodlesfatContent: 429.961 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein
sodiumContent: 116 milligrams cholesterol