Char sui fowl
The ingredient of Char sui fowl
- 2/three cup char sui sauce (Chinese fish fry sauce)
- 8 chook thigh cutlets, pores and skin on
- 1 cup basmati rice, rinsed
- 1 massive carrot, peeled, diced
- 100g baby spinach, more or less chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, tired
The instruction how to make Char sui fowl
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Line a huge roasting pan with baking paper. Combine char sui sauce and a couple of tablespoons hot water in a jug. Place hen in prepared pan. Pour sauce over hen. Turn to coat.
- Roast fowl, skin aspect up, for fifty to 60 minutes or until sauce is sticky and fowl is cooked thru.
- Meanwhile, integrate rice, carrot and a pair of half of cups bloodless water in a saucepan over excessive heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmness to medium. Simmer, exposed, for 8 to 10 mins (without stirring) or till liquid is almost all absorbed. Remove pan from warmth. Add spinach and corn kernels. Cover and stand for 10 minutes. Gently stir spinach and corn through rice combination.
- Spoon rice into serving bowls. Top with fowl and serve.
Nutritions of Char sui fowlfatContent: