Lemon hen with potatoes and peas
The ingredient of Lemon hen with potatoes and peas
- olive oil cooking spray
- four (180g each) chook breast fillets, trimmed
- 375ml Massel hen style liquid stock
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 4 medium desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- three/4 cup frozen peas
- half cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Lemon hen with potatoes and peas
- Heat a big, heavy-based totally, non-stick saucepan over excessive warmness. Spray chicken lightly with oil. Cook hen for 1 minute every side or till just golden. Remove to a plate.
- Add stock, 1/4 cup lemon juice and potatoes to saucepan. Season with salt and pepper. Top potatoes with chicken. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 20 to twenty-five mins or till fowl is cooked thru and potatoes are smooth.
- Add peas and 1/3 cup parsley. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till peas are smooth.
- Remove hen to a plate. Slice each breast into quarters. Spoon potato combination onto plates. Top with bird. Drizzle with pan juices. Combine ultimate parsley and lemon rind. Sprinkle over fowl. Serve.
Nutritions of Lemon hen with potatoes and peasfatContent: 292.775 calories
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol