Sweet and sour chicken
The ingredient of Sweet and sour chicken
- 1 egg, gently overwhelmed
- 1/3 cup cornflour
- 1/four cup undeniable flour
- 500g bird thigh fillets, cut into 2.5cm portions
- Peanut oil, for shallow-frying
- 432g can pineapple chunks in herbal juice
- 1 garlic clove, beaten
- 1/four cup soy sauce
- 1/four cup MasterFoodsu00ae Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- Extra 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 purple capsicum, chopped
- 1 inexperienced bullhorn chilli, trimmed, thickly sliced
- 2 green onions, cut into 2cm portions
- 4 cups steamed jasmine rice
The instruction how to make Sweet and sour chicken
- Combine egg, 1/four cup cornflour, flour and 1/four cup water in a bowl. Add chicken. Toss to coat.
- Heat peanut oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high warmness. Shake extra batter from fowl. Cook chicken, in batches, for four mins or till cooked thru and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine ultimate cornflour, reserved pineapple juice, garlic, soy sauce, ketchup and vinegar in a medium jug.
- Heat more oil in a wok or big frying pan over excessive warmness. Add brown onion, capsicum and chilli. Stir-fry for two minutes or until beginning to melt. Add sauce combination. Stir-fry for 1 minute or till sauce bubbles and thickens. Add pineapple, hen and inexperienced onion. Stir until heated via. Serve fowl with rice.
Nutritions of Sweet and sour chickenfatContent: 705.528 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 89.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 33.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 152 milligrams cholesterol