Crunchy chicken katsu
The ingredient of Crunchy chicken katsu
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Masterfoods Dijon Mustard
- 2 big chook breast fillets
- 1/four cup simple flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced diagonally
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Medium-grain rice, cooked, to serve
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Crunchy chicken katsu
- Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and mustard in a bowl. Set apart till required.
- Cut every hen breast in half of horizontally to form 2 thin fillets.
- Place flour on a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk egg and 1 tablespoon water in a shallow bowl. Place breadcrumbs on a plate. Toss 1 piece of fowl in flour to coat. Dip in egg combination, then toss in breadcrumbs, urgent to cozy. Place onto a plate. Repeat with final hen.
- Heat vegetable oil in a big frying pan over medium heat. Cook fowl for three to four mins every facet or till golden and cooked via, adding more oil if needed. Transfer bird to a board. Cool for 2 minutes. Thickly slice.
- Place lettuce, cucumber, avocado and lemon juice in a large bowl. Toss gently to mix. Drizzle fowl with sauce and sprinkle with green onion. Serve with salad, rice, sesame seeds and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crunchy chicken katsufatContent: 796.348 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 145 milligrams cholesterol