Honey soy bird drumsticks
The ingredient of Honey soy bird drumsticks
- 125mls (1/2 cup) mild soy sauce
- 80mls (1/3 cup) honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, overwhelmed
- 12 hen drumsticks
The instruction how to make Honey soy bird drumsticks
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl and mix properly. Place the bird drumsticks in an ovenproof dish in a unmarried layer and pour the marinade over the top.
- Cover the dish with foil and cook drumsticks in preheated oven for forty five mins or until the juices run clear whilst the drumsticks are pierced inside the thickest part. Turn the drumsticks and baste them with the marinade each 15 minutes. Remove from oven, drain off marinade and funky to room temperature.
- Store in an airtight box inside the refrigerator for up to two days. If you want to reheat the drumsticks, preheat the oven to 140u00c2u00baC. Place the drumsticks in an ovenproof dish and reheat them for 10 minutes or till heated through.
Nutritions of Honey soy bird drumsticksfatContent: 165.388 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein