Chicken Kiev with broccolini and beans
The ingredient of Chicken Kiev with broccolini and beans
- 700g pkt Coles Chicken Kiev
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Chicken Kiev with broccolini and beans
- Cook the fowl following packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine the broccolini, beans and peas in a big heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand for three minutes. Refresh below cold water. Drain.
- Drizzle the broccolini mixture with oil and sprinkle with lemon zest. Season.
- Divide the broccolini aggregate amongst serving plates. Top with the bird Kiev.
Nutritions of Chicken Kiev with broccolini and beansfatContent: