Chicken and camembert sub
The ingredient of Chicken and camembert sub
- Olive oil spray
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 350g loaf Bake at Home Turkish Bread
- 2 tablespoons solar-dried tomato pesto
- 100g King Island Diary camembert, thinly sliced
- 25g child spinach leaves
- 1 cup (160g) shredded barbeque chicken
- Sea salt & freshly floor black pepper, to taste
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and camembert sub
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Spray a frying pan with oil. Cook zucchini over medium heat for approximately 1 minute on each aspect, or till gentle. Set apart.
- Use a serrated knife to slice Turkish bread in half of horizontally. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato pesto onto every 1/2. Layer camembert, spinach leaves, fowl and zucchini on bottom half of bread. Season with salt and pepper earlier than replacing top half of of bread.
- Loosely wrap sub in foil, leaving top exposed. Bake for 10 mins, or until bread is crisp and cheese has melted. Slice loaf into four portions and serve with some rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken and camembert subfatContent: 390.765 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein