Chicken and leek parcels
The ingredient of Chicken and leek parcels
- 20g butter
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, overwhelmed
- 500g hen thigh fillets, diced
- 4-five mushrooms, sliced
- half cup Massel bird fashion liquid inventory
- half cup cream
- four sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken and leek parcels
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Fry the leek and garlic within the butter. Add chook and brown.
- Add mushrooms, and fry for a minute. Add chicken stock and cream and simmer to lessen.
- Lay out the pastry on baking paper, vicinity some fowl blend inside the center. Brush the sides with egg and fold together to make a parcel. Brush with more egg at the pinnacle and sides of the parcel.
- Place parcels onto non stick baking pan and bake until pastry is golden brown.
Nutritions of Chicken and leek parcelsfatContent: