The ingredient of Chicken laksa
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel hen fashion liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons correct-nice laksa paste
- 6 chook thigh fillets (approximately 600g), trimmed, cut into 3cm portions
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 100ml decreased-fat coconut milk
- 200g green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup loosely packed coriander sprigs
- 1 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- Fried Asian shallots, to serve (see notice)
The instruction how to make Chicken laksa
- Soak the noodles in warm water for 10 minutes or until smooth. Drain and set apart whilst you make the laksa.
- Heat the fowl inventory in a saucepan over medium-excessive heat. Once warm, whisk within the laksa paste. Add the fowl, tomato, sugar and half teaspoon sea salt, and simmer for 10 mins or till the fowl is cooked through. Add the coconut milk and beans and simmer for a in addition five minutes or until the beans are simply smooth.
- To serve, divide the noodles amongst 4 deep serving bowls and spoon over the chicken and laksa broth. Top with bean sprouts and scatter with coriander, mint and fried Asian shallots.
Nutritions of Chicken laksafatContent: