The ingredient of Chicken bennelong
- 350g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 small inexperienced capsicum, halved, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 125g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 125g salami, cut into 1cm portions
- 60g butter
- 50g (1/three cup) simple flour
- 310ml (1 1/four cups) Massel chicken style liquid inventory
- 250g can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons pouring cream
- 2 teaspoons sparkling thyme leaves
- Olive oil, to oil
- 125g coarsely grated cheddar
- 1 Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken bennelong
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan over medium warmth. Cook the onion, garlic, celery, capsicum and mushroom for 8 mins. Transfer to a bowl. Heat closing oil in pan. Cook salami for 3 minutes. Add to the bowl.
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high warmth. Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add stock, tomato, tomato paste and cream. Stir for three mins or until thick. Add onion aggregate and thyme. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Grease a 3L (12-cup) capacity baking dish with oil. Place one-0.33 of the pasta inside the dish. Top with one-quarter of the cheddar, one-1/3 of bird and one-third of sauce. Continue layering with closing pasta, cheddar, chicken and sauce, finishing with cheddar. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheddar melts.
Nutritions of Chicken bennelongfatContent: 865.897 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 75 grams protein
sodiumContent: 260 milligrams cholesterol