The ingredient of Chicken caesar
- 1/four cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- four small corn-fed chicken breast fillets
- 8 thin pancetta slices, rind removed
- 8 cherry tomatoes at the vine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons bitter cream
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 cups picked watercress sprigs
- 1 cup fresh peas or frozen peas, blanched
- half of cup freshly shaved parmesan
The instruction how to make Chicken caesar
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon juice with garlic and sugar, then season. Toss with hen, cowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place pancetta on a baking paper-lined tray, put in oven for 5 mins. Toss the tomatoes in 1 tablespoon olive oil, season, add to tray and bake for a in addition 5 mins, till the pancetta is crisp and tomatoes are just smooth. Remove and cool.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a huge frypan over medium-excessive warmth. Add bird and cook for two minutes every aspect, till golden.
- Transfer to a covered tray, roast for five-6 mins till cooked. Allow to chill, then slice.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and last lemon juice. Season and upload a touch warm water if had to thin out.
- To serve, top a massive lettuce leaf with hen, watercress, pancetta, smaller lettuce leaves, peas and tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing as you go. Scatter with cheese and floor pepper.
Nutritions of Chicken caesarfatContent: 603.953 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 76 grams protein
sodiumContent: 207 milligrams cholesterol