The ingredient of Chicken Parmigiana
- 6 fowl breast fillets
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 60g butter
- 425g can chopped Roma tomatoes
- 250g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 150g child spinach leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken Parmigiana
- Preheat oven to two hundredu00b0C. Place chicken into a ceramic, ovenproof dish.
- Thinly slice eggplant lengthways. Heat oil and butter in a non-stick frying pan over high warmness. Cook eggplant, in batches, for 2 to a few minutes every aspect or until gentle and golden. Transfer to a plate covered with a paper towel.
- Place eggplant over chicken. Spoon over tomatoes. Top with mozzarella. Bake for 20 to 25 mins or till cheese is golden and bird is cooked through. Serve heat with infant spinach leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken ParmigianafatContent: 489.233 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 57 grams protein
sodiumContent: 168 milligrams cholesterol