The ingredient of Chicken fajitas
- four hen breast fillets
- 2 crimson capsicums
- 12 fajita tortillas
- 1 curly green lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- half of cup sour cream
- three garlic cloves, beaten
- 1 half tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/four cup lime juice
The instruction how to make Chicken fajitas
- Thinly slice bird fillets throughout the grain. Place into a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- Make marinade: Add garlic, oil and lime juice to bird. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours, turning every so often.
- Lightly grease and preheat a chargrill or barbeque plate on medium-excessive heat. Thinly slice capsicum lengthways, discarding seeds and membrane. Cook for 3 to 4 mins, turning frequently, or until just soft and barely charred.
- Increase warmness to high. Drain fowl, discarding marinade. Cook hen, in batches, for 2 to a few mins or till golden and cooked thru.
- Warm tortillas, following packet directions. Arrange on a platter with hen, capsicum, lettuce, tomatoes and bitter cream. Let all of us assemble their own fajitas
Nutritions of Chicken fajitasfatContent: 531.536 calories
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 154 milligrams cholesterol