Whole butterflied bbq chook
The ingredient of Whole butterflied bbq chook
- 1.2kg Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Whole Chicken
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1/four cup finely chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- half of teaspoon floor paprika
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Chargrilled lime halves, to serve
The instruction how to make Whole butterflied bbq chook
- Place hen, breast-aspect down, on a easy paintings surface. Use kitchen scissors to reduce alongside every side of the spine to put off. Place chook breast-facet up. Press down on breastbone to flatten.
- Combine lime juice, chopped coriander, ginger, sugar, honey, fish sauce, turmeric, cumin and paprika in a glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to increase the flavours.
- Heat a protected fish fry on high. (Alternatively, preheat oven to 180u00b0C.) Brush chook with oil. Season. Cook on barbeque grill for 5 mins each aspect or until golden brown. Transfer to a baking dish. Cook in blanketed barbeque the usage of oblique warmth, or in oven, for 1 hour or until the bird is cooked via. Set aside, protected, for 10 minutes to relaxation.
- Transfer the hen to a serving platter. Sprinkle with coriander sprigs. Serve with lime halves.
Nutritions of Whole butterflied bbq chookfatContent: 308.788 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein