Strawberry scone cakes
The ingredient of Strawberry scone cakes
- 200g butter, chilled, chopped
- 2 cups (300g) self-elevating flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 2/three cup (160ml) buttermilk
- 80g strawberries, hulled, chopped
- 1 Coles Brand Australian free variety egg, lightly whisked
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- half of teaspoon vanilla bean extract, more
- 250g strawberries, greater, halved
The instruction how to make Strawberry scone cakes
- Preheat oven to 220C. Grease a 12-hole, 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan.
- Process butter, flour, baking powder, caster sugar and vanilla in a meals processor till aggregate resembles coarse crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Using a round-bladed knife, stir in buttermilk and chopped strawberries till combination simply comes together. Place dough on a lightly floured floor. Knead 2 or three instances. Roll combination into 12 balls and region one ball in each of the prepared holes. Press to flatten slightly. Brush with egg. Bake for 12-thirteen mins or until risen and golden. Stand 2 mins. Transfer to a cord rack to cool.
- Whisk cream, icing sugar and further vanilla bean till tender peaks shape. Top desserts with whipped cream and strawberries.
Nutritions of Strawberry scone cakesfatContent: