Pineapple upside-down cake
The ingredient of Pineapple upside-down cake
- 440g can pineapple slices in herbal juice, drained
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 75g butter, melted
- 7 pink glace cherries
- 150g butter, softened, greater
- three/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-elevating flour
- half of cup milk
The instruction how to make Pineapple upside-down cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease a 6cm-deep, 22cm spherical cake pan. Line base and facets with 2 layers of baking paper.
- Place pineapple slices on paper towel (youl need 7 pineapple earrings). Pat dry to take away any excess moisture. Sprinkle brown sugar over base of organized pan. Drizzle with melted butter. Arrange pineapple over butter and sugar. Place a cherry within the centre of each pineapple ring.
- Using an electric powered mixer, beat extra butter, caster sugar and vanilla for 5 mins or till mild and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating till mixed after every addition. Gradually beat in flour and milk on low speed, till simply mixed. Spoon batter over pineapple in pan, spreading gently to level.
- Bake for 55 mins or till a skewer inserted into centre of cake comes out smooth. Stand in pan for five minutes. Invert cake onto a baking paper-covered wire rack to chill. Serve cake warm or bloodless.
Nutritions of Pineapple upside-down cakefatContent: 337.707 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 60 milligrams cholesterol