Little fairy desserts
The ingredient of Little fairy desserts
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour, sifted
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 150g unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (165ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- Finely grated zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100s and 1000s, to coat
- 60g strawberry jam or raspberry jam, plus extra to serve
- 2/three cup (165ml) thickened cream, whipped
The instruction how to make Little fairy desserts
- Preheat the oven to a hundred and eightyu00b0C. Line a 12-hole cupcake pan with paper instances. Place the flours, sugar, butter, milk, eggs, zest and vanilla in a big bowl.
- Using electric powered beaters, beat on low velocity for 30 seconds or until mixed.
- Increase pace to high, then beat for two mins or till the combination is thick and the butter has been incorporated.
- Spoon the combination into the paper cases.
- Bake for 20-25 mins till risen and golden. Leave to chill inside the pan for five minutes, then turn out onto a rack to chill completely.
- Place the 100s and countless numbers on a plate.
- Warm the jam in the microwave until simply melted. Cut a shallow spherical from the pinnacle of each cake, then halve the rounds.
- Brush every piece with jam, then coat inside the 100s and hundreds. Place a dollop of whipped cream on each cake and take a seat 2 coated pieces in the cream to form wings. Finish with a little greater jam on top.
Nutritions of Little fairy dessertsfatContent: