Sham hamburger cake
The ingredient of Sham hamburger cake
- 2 x 340g packets golden butter cake mix
- 370g packet moist chocolate cake blend
- Brown gel food colouring
- Yellow gel food colouring
- Green gel food colouring
- 10 red cloud lollies
- Pure icing sugar, for dusting
- 125g yellow geared up-to-roll colored icing (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bubbles
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- three cups icing sugar combination
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Sham hamburger cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-pressured. Grease 3 7cm-deep, 20cm spherical (base) cake pans. Line bases and facets with baking paper.
- Prepare golden butter cake mixes following packet instructions. Divide batter lightly among 2 prepared pans. Bake for 45 minutes or till a skewer inserted into centre of cakes comes out easy. Stand for 10 mins. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
- Prepare moist chocolate cake mix following packet guidelines. Pour batter into remaining organized pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into centre comes out easy. Stand for 10 minutes. Turn out onto a cord rack to chill.
- Meanwhile, make Buttercream icing: Using an electric powered mixer, beat butter in a bowl for eight to 10 mins or till pale. Gradually add sugar, beating to mix. Beat in vanilla.
- Using brown and yellow meals colourings, tint 2/three of the icing light brown, to make the shade of the bun. Using green food colouring, tint closing icing green.
- Using a large serrated knife, degree top of 1 golden butter cake. Place on a plate. Spread top and side with light brown icing to shape the bun base. Place the inexperienced icing in a piping bag equipped with a 1.5cm-fluted nozzle. Pipe swirls over the pinnacle fringe of the cake to resemble lettuce leaves. Top with cloud lollies to resemble tomato slices.
- Using large serrated knife, stage pinnacle of the chocolate cake. Using a small serrated knife, spherical top and backside edges to create a patty shape. Place on top of the cloud lollies.
- Dust a flat floor with icing sugar. Roll out yellow fondant to form a 2mm-thick disc. Trim to a 20cm square. Drape fondant over chocolate cake to shape cheese.
- Using small serrated knife, trim pinnacle of remaining golden butter cake to form a dome shape. Spread pinnacle and side with last icing. Carefully vicinity over the fondant to shape the burger bun top. Sprinkle with rice bubbles. Serve.
Nutritions of Sham hamburger cakefatContent: