Chocolate hazelnut cake
The ingredient of Chocolate hazelnut cake
- 150g butter, cubed
- 200g 70% dark chocolate, broken into pieces (see notes)
- 140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar (see notes)
- five eggs
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 200g (2 cups) hazelnut meal
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-loose baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon maca root powder, to dust (optionally available)
The instruction how to make Chocolate hazelnut cake
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Grease the base of a 20cm springform pan and line with baking paper.
- Gently soften the butter and chocolate (both in a saucepan at the range or in a microwave-safe bowl within the microwave), stirring occasionally, until just melted and smooth. Set aside
- Whisk the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a huge bowl till mixed. Add the melted chocolate aggregate and whisk until mixed. Add the hazelnut meal and baking powder and stir till just combined.
- Pour the combination into the prepared pan. Bake for 45 minutes or till simply cooked (the cake will seem soft inside the centre). Cool within the pan for 15 mins, then flip out onto a twine rack to cool completely. Dust with maca powder before serving, if you want.
Nutritions of Chocolate hazelnut cakefatContent: 368.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein