Cheat’s strawberry naked cake
The ingredient of Cheat’s strawberry naked cake
- 2 x 450g Coles Rectangular Unfilled Sponge Cakes
- 3 x 250g punnets strawberries
- three x 453g tubs vanilla frosting
- Chocolate curls, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheat’s strawberry naked cake
- Place the desserts within the fridge for 30 mins to chill. Chop half the strawberries. Reserve one-third of the frosting. Combine the chopped strawberry and the final frosting in a huge bowl.
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving platter. Top with one-0.33 of the frosting mixture. Continue layering with 2 of the final cake layers and the ultimate frosting aggregate. Top with the remaining cake layer. Spread the reserved frosting across the top and sides of cake. Top with the final strawberries and chocolate curls to serve.
Nutritions of Cheat’s strawberry naked cakefatContent: