Easiest-ever watermelon cake recipe
The ingredient of Easiest-ever watermelon cake recipe
- 1 huge entire watermelon
- Coconut yoghurt, to serve
- Rockmelon, to serve
- Honeydew melon, to serve
- Thinly sliced kiwifruit, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Easiest-ever watermelon cake recipe
- Place the watermelon on a smooth work surface. Use a big sharp knife to trim each quit of the watermelon, leaving the center phase intact. Reserve the watermelon ends.
- Place closing watermelon cut-aspect down on a easy work floor. Use a big sharp knife to do away with the rind and white phase from last watermelon. Place on a serving plate. Spoon over the yoghurt.
- Use a melon baller to scoop balls from the reserved watermelon, rockmelon and honeydew melon. Use flower-shaped cutters to reduce plants from the kiwifruit. Arrange the fruit over the yoghurt on the watermelon cake. Sprinkle with mint leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Easiest-ever watermelon cake recipefatContent: