Peach ice cream cake recipe
The ingredient of Peach ice cream cake recipe
- 3 simply-firm yellow peaches, stoned, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick or quill
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Finest Maple Syrup
- 450g Coles Bakery Unfilled Double Sponge Cake
- 1L vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup (30g) granola
- Granola, extra, to serve
- Icing sugar aggregate, to dirt
The instruction how to make Peach ice cream cake recipe
- Combine peach, sugar and vanilla in a huge bowl. Set apart for 5 mins or until peach releases its juice. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over excessive warmth. Add peach mixture and cinnamon. Cook, tossing lightly, for 4 minutes or until peach starts to melt. Add maple syrup. Cook for 1 min or until syrup thickens slightly. Set apart to cool. Discard cinnamon.
- Grease a 7cm-deep, 10cm x 20cm (base size) loaf pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Cut 1 cake layer into a 10cm x 20cm rectangle. Place inside the organized pan. Reserve half of the peach mixture in a bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator. Place the last peach mixture in a bowl. Lightly weigh down with a fork.
- Spoon one-0.33 of the ice cream over the cake within the pan. Drizzle over one-third of the crushed peach combination and swirl to marble. Sprinkle with one-1/3 of the granola. Repeat layering with closing ice cream, beaten peach mixture and granola.
- Top with the closing cake layer, trimming to suit. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until set.
- Place the reserved peach combination in a small saucepan over low warmth. Stir till heated via. Invert cake onto a serving platter. Top with peach mixture and extra granola. Dust with icing sugar.
Nutritions of Peach ice cream cake recipefatContent: 288.234 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 33 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 5 grams protein